Sensei is an Open Source project by Sensei Team aiming to provide a customizable, easy to use server infrastructure to build IoT projects from simple to complex ones in a modular way.
It’s build with Open Source and cross platform technologies as: Bash, MySQL, PHP, HTML5, JS.
Sensei Server takes care of:
- communicating with Arduino modules, reading values and sending commands
- archiving data and aggregating averages per second, minute, hour
- providing interactive charts for each measure of the system
- managing scheduled tasks
- continuously monitoring sensors values and dynamical react according on thresholds
- hosting an Access Point to expose the web based user interface
- monitoring the system itself trying to recover from failures
- and much more..
Have a look at our Sensei Platform overview PDF.